Hover over main image to zoom
Banksy first unveiled Monkey Parliament at an exhibition in the The Bristol Museum in 2009. In this painting, chimps take the place of the members of parliament at the House of Commons in London, and are in the middle of a session. The chimps represent the ineptitude of the politicians and the loss of confidence in them by the public.
Why choose The Banksy Shop?
• Monkey Parliament - printed-to-order here in UK
• Digital printing for sharp detail, vivid colour and UV resistance
• Gallery-grade canvas printed
• Stretched over a 1 and 1/2 inch hand-made redwood frame
• FREE UK delivery as standard