Hover over main image to zoom
Banksy first unveiled Monkey Parliament at an exhibition in the The Bristol Museum in 2009. In this painting, chimps take the place of the members of parliament at the House of Commons in London, and are in the middle of a session. The chimps represent the ineptitude of the politicians and the loss of confidence in them by the public.
• Every canvas is printed-to-order, hand-crafted here in UK
• Expertly stretched over handmade redwood frame (*1.5 inch frames recommended for 36x24" upwards for stability in shipping)
• We use 100% UV resistant, non-fade inks, premium quality inkjet canvas to achieve the most vivid and high-definition prints possible
• Banksy replica art for an authentic look
• FREE UK delivery on all sizes
• Worldwide shipping