Hover over main image to zoom
This is one of the artwork by Banksy which appeared at the Barbican centre in central London in 2017.
The murals, inspired by the upcoming Jean-Michel Basquiat at the centre, is possibly mocking the exhibition, as Basquiat was originally a graffiti artist, is of a ferris wheel with people queueing up at a ticket booth underneath. Crown motifs, common in some of Basquiat’s art, replace the wheel’s passenger cars.
• Ladies Banksy tshirt printed-to-order
• Detailed Banksy replica art for authentic look
• DTG printing for sharp detail and vivid colour
• Designer-quality ladies cotton t-shirt for a premium fit and feel
• FREE UK delivery as standard