Displayed at the Royal Academy Summer Exhibition, Vote to Love was inspired by a Vote Leave poster used for the EU Referendum in June 2016.
Banksy’s bright red submission, a statement about Brexit, is symbolically priced at £350 million ($466 million). The price reflects the amount that the Leave campaign once promised would go to the UK National Health Service each week if Britain left the EU. The artist has spray-painted on a scruffy pro-Leave placard so that it reads “Vote to Love”
• Banksy tshirt printed-to-order in the UK
• Detailed Banksy replica art for an authentic look
• DTG printing for sharp detail and vivid colour
• Designer-quality cotton t-shirt for a premium fit and feel
• FREE UK delivery as standard